Lord Leather Care your natural leather conditioner
- Shake well. Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- If applying to old leather, ensure the surface is clean and free of all dirt and debris.
- Apply product using a lint free microfiber applicator or clean clothe and work well into leather.
- For best results, allow conditioner to deeply penetrate into leather overnight.
- Wipe off excess product with a clean, lint-free cloth. Buff as desired.
- For neglected leathers, apply a second coat. Additional coats may be necessary depending on the condition of your leather.
Note - Hydrating leather will cause leather to naturally darken. But don't worry, your leather will lighten over time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product gets into eyes, flush with copious amounts of water.
- Do not use on suede or nubuck!